IoT Wonderland by Copernicus Technologies is a comprehensive tracking platform offering a user-friendly graphical interface for IoT devices. IoT Wonderland supports an a wide range of tracking devices and integrates with a wide variety of networks.
- Device management and support for common tracking devices.
- Compatibility with LoRaWAN, 2G/3G, LTE/NB-IoT networks, and LEO Satellite networks.
- Integration with barcode, beacon, and RFID-based systems.
- GPS positioning, WiFi localization, and network triangulation for geolocation.
- Customizable location and path visualization, heat maps, and various map designs.
- Performant user interface for concurrent visualization of multiple trackers.
- Import/export of locations and metadata.
- APIs for integration into custom solutions.
- Organization and user management.
- White-label licensing option.
- Swisscom, Roaming partners
- KPN, The Things Network, Helium
- CLS Group, Argos, Kineis, Lacuna
Supported Tracking Devices:
- Bushtech Asset Trackers
- Zane Systems
- Digital Matter
- and more
- Wildlife tracking
- Livestock management